Dr. M.k Taneja
Dr. Mahendra Kumar Taneja
M.B.B.S. (LKO), DLO, M.S. (ENT)
Fellow – Indian Academy of Otolaryngology
& Head & Neck Surgery, DYN, M. A. (Yoga),
M. D. (A.M.), Ph. D. (Bhramri Pranayama)
Indian Institute Of Ear Diseases
E-982, Chitranjan Park, New Delhi – 110019
- Performing Cochlear Implant Surgery Successfully in the private sector for
last 19 years.
- Secretary General: SAARC ENT Doctor’s Association
- Governing Body Member: C.C.R.Y.N., Govt. of AYUSH, Govt. of India
- Treasurer of the Association of Otolaryngologists of India 2006-2008.
- Secretary General: Association of Otolaryngologists of India 2008-2011
- President of the Association of Otolaryngologists of India 2011-2013.
- President NES of India 2010 & 2011.
- Honorary Professor: Indian Medical Association (IMA)
- Member: S.F.C., C.C.R.Y.N., Govt. of AYUSH, Govt. of India.
- Member Scientific Advisory Committee, Ministry of AYUSH, CCRYN, Govt. of India
- Chairman Community Service Indian Medical Association (SDB) 2017
- Founder: Indian Institute of Yoga & Naturopathy (IIYN)
- Patron: International Naturopathy Organization (INO)
E.N.T. Surgeon, Distt. Hospital Muzaffarnagar w.e.f. 22.05.82 to 04.01.90.
Established and independent change of department a referral Hospital
Established the Indian Institute of Ear Diseases at Muzaffar Nagar. Now a branch in
Chitranjan Park, New Delhi too. Doing Microscopic Surgery of Ear Nose,
Throat and Cochlear Implant Center for the last 40 years.
Founder Editor Of the Indian Journal Of Otology An Indexed International
Journal, Published Since 1995.
- Art Of Temporal Bone Surgery
- Yoga For Deafness
- Yoga For School Children
- Gateway To Healthy Living
- Bhramari Pranayam – Alpha Brain Waves And Wellness
Social Works & Memberships
- Conducted 255 Charitable (Free) Camps all over Northern India examined 44,231 patients (record maintained) and performed free operations to the needy. Annexure
- Patron International Association of K.G. Medical College, Lucknow Alumni.
- Patron Punjabi Medical Association, Muzaffarnagar.
- Secretary, Indian Medical Association (1987-88, 1995-96).
- President, Indian Medical Association, Muzaffarnagar, 2001.
- Donated 7 units of blood on various occasions to needy patients – names as follows: Mr. Satish Kumar, Mr. Raghunandan Prasad, Mrs. Aabida Khatoon, Mr. Hakim Ali, Mr. Mohd. Naushad, Mrs. Sunita Chaudhary, Mr. Manoj Verma.
- Public Lectures in Shravan Shakti Abiyan on Prevention of Hearing Handicap. (Annexure).
Felicitations and Awards
- Best Social Worker of Delhi State Award (Dr. P.N. Bahl) – 2003.
- Distinguished Service Award for Best Social Works by Delhi Medical
- Association on 98th Years DMA Established/Foundation Day- 2012.
- DMA 58th Annual Awards Presentation Ceremony AWARDED PRESTIGIOUS SWAMI VIVEKANAND ORATION BY MR MAHESH SHARMA UNION MINISTER For noise pollution and prevention of deafness and dementia in March 2016.
- Times of India awarded Health ICON on Doctor’s Day for working for in prevention of deafness in July 2016.
- Distinguished Service Award for Best Social Works by Delhi Medical Association on 102 Years DMA Foundation Day on 21st August 2016.
- Awarded by Amarujala for social work in the field of yoga in June 2016.
- 59th DMACON annual Delhi State Medical Conference Awarded for contribution to DMA Building Fund December 2016.
- Distinguished service award by Delhi Medical Association 59th Annual Awards Presentation ceremony on 1st Jan 2017.
- By the Association of Otolaryngologists of India on Golden Jubilee 1947-1997.
- By the Association of Otolaryngologists of India, Mumbai Branch – 1999.
- Family Planning Cash Award by Family Welfare Department, U.P. Government – 1988-89.
- Family Planning Cash Award by C.M.O. Muzaffarnagar – 1986-87.
- Rotract Club, Muzaffarnagar Galaxy – 1996.
- Distinguished Service Award for Medical Social Works by IMA, New Delhi – 2002.
- Distinguished Service Award for Medical Social Works by IMA, New Delhi – 2004.
- Muzaffarnagar Jaycees – 1987.
- Felicitation by All India Association of ENT (Association of Otolaryngologists of India) at Patna – 2003 for social works.
- Distinguished Service Award for Best Social Works by Delhi Doctors Association – 2004.
- Indian Medical Association (SDB) E.N.T. Update award of appreciation as Faculty 18th September 2005.
- Bharat Vikas Parishad, Roorkee.
- Arogya Dham Patrika.
- Lions International, New Delhi.
- Indian Medical Association.
- Rhinology Society of India.
- Rifle Association of India.
- Neuro Equilibrium Society of India.
- Association of Otolaryngologists of India.
- Indian Society of Otology.
- Life member Red Cross & St. John Ambulance.
- International Naturopathy Organisation INO/UP/13874